Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm a mess


I've been working on a commissioned set of graphics for the past couple of days. It is about human emotions and I have a lot of work to do, defining happiness, confusion, beauty and aggression by textures only. Great thing about these puzzle graphics, as I call them, is that they can be interpreted in many different ways. For someone it might depict rage, while others would find peace and harmony in it and the best part of it is that there isn't a wrong version. 
This is the raw sketch of my first print. It still needs some Photoshop retouching and minor heals, but that will come when finishing the whole set. I'm curious to find out what you see in it!

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous. It reminds me of something out of the original Beatles movie, Yellow Submarine, from the late 60s. Always love your work <3

    www.caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!