Friday, December 02, 2011

Puzzle Pieces

I'm not going to lie. This photo manipulation isn't entirely my idea. But what's a better way to learn and get better at something than imitating?
Yesterday our German teacher gave us a couple of beautiful round postcards of Wien. They were cut out in hoops and we had to put the right pieces together. (There was a grammar exercise behind this, I promise. It's not like we play games all the time.) I found this fascinating. It looked so simple and yet so unique. Of course, I had to try it out on Photoshop. And of course, I am addicted now.
The possibilities are endless, but the original idea of hoops is by far my favourite. Which one do you like the most?



6 comments:

  1. These are great! Love them. Especially the beach and the building

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, sometimes imitation is very creative and constructive:) really great idea! I most like the picture number 1, 5 and 7, moreover, they are all brilliant:) xoxo
    Flara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these look so gorgeous and such a great idea! Love the first one but love them all! Your Portrait Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!!!! the photos look great :)
    Thanks for your comment

    Kali
    http://colgadoenelarmario.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a good idea and amazing outcome. You have a beautiful blog, and I'm very impressed with your art. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)

    - Lois x

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!