Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Super Dexter

Believe it or not, in a land far far away (from where I am at the moment, anyways) there is a dog that has super powers. I cannot be sure of it, but that's what they say.


I've heard his name is Dexter.
He has those big brown eyes that can enchant you pretty easily. He can look you in the eye and make you do just about anything, they say. Like, give him your last (and most delicious) piece of pizza, for example. Or play hide and seek. Or run around the house, screaming "You can't catch me!", which he, eventually, does.
I've heard that his most special ability is to make people happy. People he knows or total strangers - it doesn't matter. He has all those hidden tricks that can make you laugh at any time. They say you fall in love with him the moment you meet him...
What a magician!
~

8 comments:

  1. Those eyes are pretty enchanting.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA Cuuutieee!!! I'd give him all my pizza ;-;<3

    anastasia
    ugly plants

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! what a cute pup! dogs are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is the cutest, I swear! White retrievers are my favorites! And the story is adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw :) he is soooooo cute.. and gorgeous.. wow that color! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog is super awesome, but you're even more magical.. <3

    ~

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!