Monday, July 25, 2011

Read of the month: July


Harry Potter takes a very special place in my heart. Ever since my mom bought me the first book, I've been crazy about all things magical. I was 11 when it all began and ten years later (oh my!), I feel exactly the same. I planned to read the books once again (not that I haven't read them a couple of times each) before the last movie came out, but I only managed to finish three. Now I am reading "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" and I'm trying to find the rest three books in English so I can read them, too. Do you know a good site that has shipping to Bulgaria? Because I cannot seem to find one... Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. i love harry potter oh so much! it is a part of who i am. 18 years of my life i have been living in that world and i never want to grow up! harry potter for life! hahah i'm such a nerd!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading them all too! I'm on the second so far eee!

    Have you tried the big sites? Amazon, Play.com, even maybe Ebay?

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have plans to re-read Prisoner of Azkaban before I go off to college. For some weird reason that's the one I haven't read more than twice. With the movie, I've been pretty nostalgic lately! Thanks for sharing! Harry will always have a special place in my heart!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Love it! Number 4 is my favsie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep on putting off my plans to go and see the last movie because I don't want it all to be over! I reckon I will cry like a baby. I think I will re-read them for the rest of my life x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just borrowed the first book from my daughter! i'm on the second... to buy take a look at borders.com {it's a store that is going out of business so books are marked down; you'll have to pay customs, etc., so you'll want to compare prices}. otherwise amazon is the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!