Monday, June 13, 2011

Dexter's got a new friend!


It took me forever to figure out how to add music and upload this video... Probably that's why I never share videos! (although I have tons of.) I know it's bad quality but I really wanted to share this memory with you. Dexter's got a new friend, the tiny little kitty called Diego (strange name, huh? Not my idea!) and it's the cutest thing ever. I'm not quite sure Diego realizes Dexter is a dog (or the other way around, actually) and they are both very curious and excited about each other. Dexter wants to play, but is way too clumsy, Diego wants to hide somewhere, but is way too slow. It's adorable.
Dexter & Diego sounds like a mischievous pair. But a cute one, too.

10 comments:

  1. This is possibly one of the cutest pictures i've ever seen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's so cute i wanna dieee!!!

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... Look at that tail go! My husband, puppy and I watched it together and think they're darling!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! so cuuuute! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. to freakin cute!!!!! you have to take a picture of them napping together, that would just make my heart melt! congrats on his new little friend, diego is ADORABLE!!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! BTW, Dexter = awesome name. He's a cutie. I love dogs. We thought about naming our dog after Dexter Morgan but went with Kaiser instead. I think it's because I just watched The Usual Suspects right before I got him and I was trying to learn German. ANYWAY! You're right though, Dexter and Diego does sound mischievous. I can't wait to see more of these two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Funny thing is, Dexter actually is named after Dexter Morgan (me and my boyfriend just love that show!). Kaiser sounds pretty awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kitten is too cute! I love orange kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww, pink paws! :D cutest thing ever! x

    ReplyDelete

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!