Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Unexpected One




As always, this painting was supposed to be something waaay different. It actually was - a portrait of a girl with beautiful brown eyes. I pretty much liked it until screwing up the colouring of her clothes so bad I couldn't fix it. Soo... i decided to overlay some red paint, and then came up with the idea of those... round flowers :) I like the composition but hate how I can still see that there has been something else underneath. It looks really bad on room light and absolutely fine on natural day light... So I've gotta find some really special place in my home if I want to hang it sometime. :)
xoxo,
lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

An old myth says that if you leave from a blog without sharing your opinion about a post, a little raccoon will sneak in your room tonight and it will steal your favourite pair of socks! Beware!